The club shall be called Hutton Football Club (the Club).
The club shall be called Hutton Football Club (the Club).
The objects of the Club shall provide development through football, arrange football association matches and social activities for its members. The objectives of the club should not be incompatible with the objectives of Hutton Community Association.
These rules (the Club Rules) form a binding agreement between each member of the Club.
a) The Club shall have the status of an Affiliated Member Club of The Football Association by virtue of its affiliation to/membership of The Football Association. The Rules and Regulations of The Football Association Limited and parent County Association and any League or Competition to which the Club is affiliated for the time being shall be deemed to be incorporated into the Club Rules.
b) No alteration to the Club Rules shall be effective without prior approval by the Club Committee.
c) The Club will also abide by The Football Association’s Child Protection Policies and Procedures, Codes of Conduct and the Equal Opportunities and Anti-Discrimination Policy.
The members of the Club from time to time shall be those persons listed in the register of members the Membership Register) which shall be maintained by the Club Secretary.
b) There are two types of members (1) a Player Member (2) a Non Player Member. Any person who wishes to be a member must apply on the appropriate Membership Application Form and deliver it to the Club. Election to membership shall be at the sole discretion of the Club Committee.
c) Club Committee shall determine membership criteria.
d) Membership shall become effective upon an applicant’s name being entered in the Membership Register.
e) Club Secretary is to verify age of a Player Member at first time registration, via a birth certificate or other appropriate documents to establish proof of age.
f) In the event of a member’s resignation or expulsion, his or her name shall be removed from the Membership Register.
g) The Football Association and parent County Association shall be given access to the Membership Register on demand.
h) Non-Playing Member: These are Club Officials, team managers and volunteers. Any person who wishes to be a Non Playing Member must comply satisfactory with the following :-
Interview with Club Committee members and at least one Club Officer
Police & Social Services check
Football Association Personal Disclosure Form
Volunteer Reference Form (if person is not known by Club Committee)
Election to membership by Club Committee
Commitment to undertake as a minimum, the F.A. Junior Teams Managers Course within six months of membership, subject to course availability (applicable to the position of Team Managers).
a) An annual fee payable by each Playing Member and shall be determined from time to time by the Club Committee. Any fee shall be payable on a successful application for membership and annually by each Playing Member. Fees shall not be repayable.
b) The Club Committee shall have the authority to levy further subscriptions from the members as are reasonably necessary to fulfil the objectives of the Club.
Team Managers, Coaches or other volunteers are to keep copies of players membership forms on their person at all times for the player members under their responsibility.
a) A member shall cease to be a member of the Club if, and from the date on which, he/she gives notice to the Club Committee of their resignation. A member whose annual membership fee or further subscription is more than 2 months in arrears shall be deemed to have resigned.
b) A member shall cease to be a member of the Club if, and from the date on which, he/she gives notice to the Club Committee of their resignation. A member whose annual membership fee or further subscription is more than 2 months in arrears shall be deemed to have resigned.
c) A member who resigns or is expelled shall not be entitled to claim any, or a share of any, of the Club Property.
a) The Club Committee shall consist of the following :- Club Officers: Chairperson, Treasurer and Secretary Committee Members: Team Managers, Coaches, Child Protection Officer, plus others elected at an Annual General Meeting.
b) Each Club Officer and Club Committee Member shall hold office from the date of appointment until the next Annual General Meeting unless otherwise resolved at a Special General Meeting. One person may hold no more than two positions of Club Officer at any time. The Club Committee shall be responsible for the management of all the affairs of the Club. Decisions of the Club Committee shall be made by a simple majority of those attending the Club Committee meeting. The Chairperson of the Club Committee meeting shall have a casting vote in the event of a tie. Meetings of the Club Committee shall be chaired by the Chairperson or in their absence the Secretary. The quorum for the transaction of business of the Club Committee shall be five.
c) Decisions of the Club Committee of meetings shall be entered into the Minute Book of the Club to be maintained by the Club Secretary.
d) Any member of the Club Committee may call a meeting of the Club Committee by giving not less than 7 days’ notice to all members of the Club Committee. The Club Committee shall hold not less than four meetings a year.
e) An outgoing member of the Club Committee may be re-elected. Any vacancy on the Club Committee, which arises between Annual General Meetings, shall be filled by a member proposed by one and seconded by another of the remaining Club Committee members and approved by a simple majority of the remaining Club Committee members.
f) Save as provided for in the Rules and Regulations of The Football Association and the County Association to which the Club is affiliated, the Club Committee shall have the power to decide all questions and disputes arising in respect of any issue concerning the Club Rules.
a) An Annual General Meeting (AGM) shall be held in each year in June to :- Receive a report of the activities of the Club over the previous year Receive a report of the Club’s finances over the previous year Elect the members of the Club Committee Elect club officers Consider any other business.
b) Nominations for election of members as Club Officers or as members of the Club Committee shall be made in writing by the propose and seconded, both of whom must be existing members of the Club, to the Club Secretary not less than 21 days before the AGM. Notice of any resolution to be proposed at the AGM shall be given in writing to the Club Secretary not less than 21 days before the Meeting.
c) A Special General Meeting (SGM) may be called at any time by the Committee and shall be called within 21 days of the receipt by the Club Secretary of a requisition in by not less than five members stating the purposes for which the Meeting is required and the resolutions proposed. Business at an SGM may be any business that may be transacted at an AGM.
d) The Secretary shall send to each member at their last known address written notice of the date of a General Meeting together with the resolutions to be proposed at least 14 days before the Meeting.
e) The quorum for a General Meeting shall be five.
f) The chairperson. or in their absence a member selected by the Club Committee, shall take the chair. Each member present shall have one vote and a simple majority shall pass resolutions. In the event of an equality of votes the Chairperson of the Meeting shall have a casting vote.
g) The Club Secretary, or in their absence a member of the Club Committee, shall enter Minutes of General Meetings into the Minute Book of the Club.
The Club Committee shall appoint a Club member to be responsible for each of the Club’s football teams and registered volunteers. The appointed members shall be responsible for managing the affairs of the team. The appointed members shall present to the Club Committee at the AGM a report on the activities of the team.
a) A bank account shall be opened and maintained in the name of the Club (the Club Account). Designated account signatories shall be the Club Chairperson, the Club Secretary and the Treasurer. No sum shall be drawn from the Club Account except by cheque signed by two of the three designated signatories. All monies payable to the Club shall be received by the Treasurer and deposited in the Club Account.
b) The income and assets of the Club (the Club Property) shall be applied only in furtherance of the objects of the Club.
c) The Club Committee shall have power to authorise the payment of remuneration and expenses to any member of the Club and to any other person or persons for services rendered to the Club.
d) The Club shall prepare an annual Financial Statement in such form as shall be published by The Football Association from time to time.
e) The Club Property, other than the Club Account, shall be vested in not less than two and no more than four custodians, one of whom shall be the Treasurer (the Custodians), who shall deal with the Club Property as directed by decisions of the Club Committee and entry in the Minute Book shall be conclusive evidence of such a decision.
f) The Custodians shall be appointed by the Club in a General Meeting and shall hold office until death or resignation unless removed by a resolution passed at a General Meeting.
g) On their removal or resignation a Custodian shall execute a Conveyance in such form as is published by The Football Association from time to time to a newly elected Custodian or the existing Custodians as directed by the Club Committee. On the death of a Custodian, any Club Property vested in them shall vest automatically in the surviving Custodians. If there is only one surviving Custodian, a Special General Meeting shall be convened as soon as possible to appoint another Custodian.
h) The Custodians shall be entitled to an indemnity out of the Club Property for all expenses and other liabilities reasonably incurred by them in carrying out their duties.
a) A resolution to dissolve the Club shall only be proposed at a General Meeting and shall be carried by a majority of at least three-quarters of the members present.
b) The dissolution shall take effect from the date of the resolution and the members of the Club Committee shall be responsible for the winding up of the assets and liabilities of the Club.
c) Any surplus assets remaining after the discharge of the debts and liabilities of the Club shall be transferred to the parent Association who shall determine how the assets shall be utilised for the benefit of the game. Alternatively, such assets may be disposed of in such other manner as the members of the Club with the consent of the parent Association shall determine.
1. Hutton Football Club is responsible for setting standards and values to apply throughout the club at every level. Football belongs to and should be enjoyed by everyone, equally. Our commitment is to confront and eliminate discrimination whether by reason of sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or disability.
2. Equality of opportunity at Hutton Football Club means that in all our activities we will not discriminate or in any way treat anyone less favourably, on grounds of sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or disability. This includes :- The advertisement for volunteers. The selection of candidates for volunteers. Courses. External coaching and education activities and awards. Football development activities. Selection for teams. Appointments to honorary positions
3. Hutton Football Club will not tolerate sexual or racially based harassment or other discriminatory behaviour, whether physical or verbal, and will work to ensure that such behaviour is met with appropriate action in whatever context it occurs.
4. Hutton Football Club is committed to the development of the programme of ongoing training and awareness raising events and activities, in order to promote the eradication of discrimination within its own organisation, and within football as a whole.
1. Hutton Football Club is committed to a policy of equal treatment of all members and requires all members of whatever level or authority, to abide and adhere to this general principle and the requirements of the Codes of Practice issued by the Equal Opportunities Commission and Commission for Racial Equality.
2. All members are expected to abide by the requirements of the Race Relations Act 1976, Sex Discrimination Act 1986 and Disability Discrimination Act 1995. Specifically discrimination is prohibited by :-
Treating any individual on grounds of gender, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or disability less favourably than others.
Expecting an individual solely on the grounds stated above to comply with requirement(s) for any reason whatsoever related to their membership, which is different from the requirements for others.
Imposing on an individual requirements which are in effect more onerous on that individual than they are on others. For example, this would include applying a condition, which makes it more difficult for members of a particular race or sex to comply than others not of that race or sex.
Victimisation of an individual.
Harassment of an individual, by virtue of discrimination.
Any other act or omission of an act, which has as its effect the disadvantaging of a member against another, or others, purely on the above grounds. Thus, in the entire Club’s recruitment, selection, promotion and training processes, as well as disciplinary matters, it is essential that merit, experience, skills and temperament be considered as objectively as possible.
3. Hutton Football Club commits itself to the immediate investigation of any claims of discrimination on the above grounds and where such is found to be the case, a requirement that the practice cease forthwith, restitution of damage or loss (if necessary) and to the investigation of any member accused of discrimination.
4. Any member found guilty of discrimination will be instructed to desist forthwith. Since discrimination in its many forms is against the Football Club’s policy, any members offending will be dealt with under the disciplinary procedure.
5. The Football Club commits itself to the disabled person whenever possible and will treat such members, in aspects of their recruitment and membership, in exactly the same manner as other members. The difficulties of their disablement permitting assistance will be given, wherever possible to ensure that disabled members are helped in gaining access. Appropriate training will be made to such members who request it.
In the event that any member feels that he or she has suffered discrimination in any way, or that the Club Policies, Rules or Code of Conduct have been broken, should follow the procedures below.
1. They should report the matter to the Club Secretary or another member of the Committee. The report should include :-
Details of what, when, and where the occurrence took place.
Any witness statement and names.
Names of any others who have been treated in a similar way.
Details of any former complaints made about the incident, date, when and to whom made.
A preference for a solution to the incident
2. The Club’s Management Committee will sit for any hearings that are requested.
3. The Club’s Management Committee will have the power to :-
Warn as to future conduct.
Suspend from membership.
Remove from membership.
Any person found to have broken the Club’s Policies or Codes of Conduct.
1. Stay calm but act swiftly and observe the situation. Is there danger of further injuries?
2. Listen to what the injured person is saying.
3. Alert the first-aider who should take appropriate action for minor injuries.
4. In the event of an injury regarding specialist treatment, call the emergency services.
5. Deal with the rest of the group and ensure that they are adequately supervised.
6. Do not move someone with major injuries. Wait for the emergency medics.
7. Contact the injured person’s parent/guardian.
8. Complete an accident report form.
Hutton Football Club take your privacy very seriously.
This Privacy Notice sets out how we use and look after the personal information we collect from you. We are the data controller, responsible for the processing of any personal data you give us. We take reasonable care to keep your information secure and to prevent any unauthorised access to or use of it.