- Managers, when playing at venues, please ask the opposing team or venue provider for guidelines on their facilities. For Home facilities, please ask the Secretary to provide these.
- Managers are to advise players to meet at least one hour before KO to ensure they’re following guidelines set out and allow time to be match ready.
- Most venues require payment up front and Referees can be paid via online Banking.
- ALL players who’re are playing in matches must arrive changed in their Red Shorts and Red Socks provided by the Club. Managers will be given spares for those who arrive that have not been provided with these.
- Shirts will be provided by the respective Managers before the game.
- Shirts must NOT be shared between players, so you must ensure that you have enough shirts in advance of the game. Please do not take from other teams kit and advise if additional teamwear is required. It should not be necessary to wear warm up tops but if you do these must be washed after each use. Same applies to any Bibs worn which CANNOT be shared.
- Players who need to change where facilities are closed must either change pitch side or in the toilet which should be open at the facility or in their Cars. Players must NOT expose themselves to the public where there could be Children or Ladies present.
- Players who need the toilet must NOT do this on the side of the pitch and must use the toilets at the facility. Please remind players of this also at training grounds.
- One way systems in place should be adhered to on arrival.
- Managers/Coaches need to take a register of who’s playing as per test and trace protocols. This can be on a team sheet and given to the Secretary which includes players name(s) or listed on the phone and posted in the Managers chat.
- Players, Managers and Coaches need to advise a Club official if they’re experiencing Covid-19 symptoms before or after matches or before or after training and should follow government guidance and self-isolate for 14 days and cannot attend training or matches during that period.
- If Managers, Coaches or Players, or anyone in their households, have been asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace, everyone must follow the guidelines provided to them in regards to the length of time of isolation and should not attend training or matches.
- Managers, Coaches and Players should not travel to and from matches with someone outside of their household unless social distancing (ie walking or cycling) can be practiced. If travelling with other players the government advice is for the passengers to wear face coverings during the journey.
- On arrival players should locate the Manager and check in for registration ensuring social distancing guidelines are maintained at all times.
- On arrival all players must sanitise their hands by either bringing their own hand gel or by using the hand gel provided by the Manager – See your Secretary should you have any questions.
- Players should not use traditional greeting methods of shaking hands and should use current greeting methods that everyone should be familiar with.
- At home games Goal Posts and Flags are to be wiped down before the game, at half time and after the game.
- Guidelines at venues, Clubhouses, Dressing Rooms and Toilets must be followed at all times.
During Match Play:
- Supporters at the game should be limited to groups of six per group at one meter + socially distanced at all times.
- If a player gets injured and requires assistance Managers, Coaches or Physio’s should wear face coverings and disposable gloves during treatment which are provided in Medical Bags. If you do not have these you can ask the equipment Manager or use your own.
- Players should not spit or shout facing each other as per FA guidelines.
- Players are to bring their own refreshments and are to be responsible for this – there will be absolutely no sharing of refreshments and no refreshments will be provided.
- Goal celebrations should be discouraged as per FA guidance.
- During breaks social distancing should be maintained at all times.
- Managers and Coaches should be one meter + in Technical areas and only two at a time are allowed.
- Balls out of play should only be retrieved by someone involved in the match day and not by a supporter.
- Shirts are to be placed into black sacks by the players the right way round and taken to be washed after the game by the Managers – Ask Secretary for details.
- Players are to take their shorts and socks home to wash for the next time they play.
- Players are to pay Managers before they leave the ground during Pre-Season.
- Match payments are to be paid online where possible.
- Players are to sanitize their hands before they depart the ground.
- Managers are to ensure that all equipment (flags, posts, balls, cones etc) are cleaned.
- All rubbish must be cleared from the area before you depart the venue. We do not want complaints from venue providers or opposition on this.
- Guidelines at Clubhouses, Dressing Rooms and Toilets must be followed at all times.
- One way systems in place should be adhered to on exit.