Hutton FC has designated Kevin Lorkins as its Covid 19 responsible officer. The protocol will be provided to all visiting managers and each manager will be asked to attest that the protocol has been provided to all visiting players, spectators, and officials.
1) Hutton FC will send Match Day Protocol to opposing Club and Match Officials when confirming the match.
2) Government guidelines need to be obeyed when travelling to and from games.
3) Players and spectators should wash and sanitize their hands before travelling.
4) Anyone with any Covid 19 symptoms should not attend or participate in any games.
5) All opposing Clubs should keep a register of who’s in attendance and their contact details (participants, spectators and match officials). A team sheet of players playing in the game should be exchanged with the opposing Manager prior to the KO.
6) A register of Hutton FC participants, spectators and Club Officials should provide contact details for the register. The NHS QR Code is on display at the venue. A team sheet of players playing in the game should be exchanged with the opposing Manager prior to the KO.
“On The Pitch”
7) Goals and equipment will be regularly sanitized.
8) Players should bring their own drinks and no sharing of drinks is permitted.
9) No spitting or nasal cleaning is permitted.
10) Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance and exit of the pitch but we encourage players to bring their own clearly marked with their name.
11) There will be no pre or post game handshakes.
12) Goal celebration should not include any physical contact.
“Off The Pitch”
13) Matches will be played behind closed doors and access to the Clubhouse will not be permitted whilst Covid guidelines are in place and Essex remains in Tier 2 – The Bar will be closed under Tier 2 restrictions.
14) Gazebos are set up outside on the decking area where groups of six can change if they do not arrive changed.
15) Toilets will be available in the Referees Portacabin outside the Club compound. Signage will point to the toilets.
16) A strict one in one out policy will be in place.
17) All spectators around the pitch will be required to maintain strict social distancing rules.
18) We require all players to arrive changed and to shower at home. The changing rooms will not be open.
19) Should any visitor to HFC Polofields subsequently test positive for Covid 19 we expect them to adhere with NHS test and trace requirements.