Covid 19 Match Day Protocol for Hutton FC Polofields, Hall Green Lane, Hutton, CM13 2QT
Hutton FC has designated Kevin Lorkins as its Covid 19 responsible officer. The protocol will be provided to all visiting managers and each manager will be asked to attest that the protocol has been provided to all visiting players, spectators and officials. The Clubhouse is only available to Hutton FC members during Covid-19 due to it’s size. We apologise to all visitors.
- Hutton FC will send Match Day Protocol to opposing Club and Match Officials when confirming the match.
- Government guidelines need to be obeyed when travelling to and from games.
- Players and spectators should wash and sanitize their hands before travelling.
- Anyone with any Covid 19 symptoms should not attend or participate in any games.
- All opposing Clubs should keep a register of who’s in attendance and their contact details (participants, spectators and match officials). A team sheet of players playing in the game should be exchanged with the opposing Manager prior to the KO.
- A register of Hutton FC participants, spectators and Club Officials should provide contact details for the register. A team sheet of players playing in the game should be exchanged with the opposing Manager prior to the KO.
“On The Pitch”
- Goals and equipment will be regularly sanitized.
- Players should bring their own drinks and no sharing of drinks is permitted.
- No spitting or nasal cleaning is permitted.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance and exit of the pitch but we encourage players to bring their own clearly marked with their name.
- There will be no pre or post game handshakes.
- Goal celebration should not include any physical contact.
“Off The Pitch”
- Matches will be played behind closed doors and access to the Clubhouse for non-members will not be permitted while Covid guidelines are in place.
- Toilets will be available in the Referees Portacabin outside the Club compound. Signage will point to the toilets.
- A strict one in one out policy will be in place.
- All spectators around the pitch will be required to maintain strict social distancing rules and are only to be in groups of six at all times.
- We require all players to arrive changed and to shower at home. The changing rooms will not be open.
HFC CLUB MEMBERS
- Any HFC Club members entering the club house will be required to sign in and leave their name and contact details in case they need to be contacted for NHS test and trace. Strict social distancing measures will be maintained at all times in groups of six and appropriate measures and signage have been put in place within the clubhouse. Anyone not obeying the rules may be asked to leave.
- Tables have been set out for groups of six and members must remain seated unless they’re going to the Bar or to the Toilet. Outside space will also be utilised when and where possible, but members must remain in groups of six. Failure to comply with guidelines could result in a fine.
- The clubhouse has been organised to have a single point of entry and exit to avoid any congestion and contact.
- A maximum of 45 people will be able to occupy the clubhouse at any point of time. In line with a separate risk assessment.
- Additional hand sanitisers are available throughout the clubhouse.
- There are two sets of toilets available in the Clubhouse. A strict one in one out policy will be in place.
- Where possible disposable paper towels will be made available and handwashing stations will be available.
- Where possible doors will be left open to avoid multiple touch points, regular cleaning will be in place.
- The Clubhouse will be completely cashless and only contactless payments can be made.
- Strictly no standing at the Bar as this is for ordering or drink collection only!
Should any visitor to HFC Polofields subsequently test positive for Covid 19 we expect them to adhere with NHS test and trace requirements. In addition Club Secretaries should advise the opposing teams that a player has tested positive for the virus so action can be promptly taken and participants can be tested for Covid-19.