Hutton Football Club is an FA Chartered Standard Community Football Club – We strive to remain at the pinnacle of the FA development pyramid.
Being part of our community is very important to the Club. Producing teams that play at the community level is the mainstay of HFC.
The Club will also invest resources to develop all players both community and more advanced to give them all the opportunity to progress within Hutton FC.
Adhere to Club Values at all times.
- We expect everyone connected with the Club to be respectful, disciplined and responsible.
- Our young players will learn the game in a positive environment.
- Players should be playing in teams that match their ability levels.
- Hutton FC is a Club, a team – not individuals.
- Use my position to set a positive example for the young people I am responsible for.
- Show respect to others involved in the game including match officials, opposition players, coaches, managers, officials and spectators.
- Show respect to other Hutton Managers and Coaches, the Club’s Football Management Committee and Trustees.
- Not engage in any form of abuse either verbally, on e-mail or on social media, whats app etc.
- Adhere to the laws and spirit of the game.
- Promote Fair Play and high standards of behaviour.
- Respect the match official’s decision.
- Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour.
- Be gracious in victory and defeat.