ABOUT THE CLUB
- Hutton Football Club was founded in 1928. The Club was further enlarged in 2005 by the merging of Hutton FC and Hutton Medway YFC (established in 1969).
- The Club holds the FA Charter Standard Community Club status which is the highest accreditation a club can achieve.
- The Club now has over 60 teams with female and male teams from the youngest age groups all the way through to adults.
Hutton FC Clubhouse and pitch is our pinnacle facility enabling our Senior teams to play at the highest level possible. Teams plays it’s matches on School and Council pitches across Hutton and Shenfield. We train on 3G pitches mainly at Shenfield and St. Martin’s schools but also elsewhere.
The Club desperately needs a home of its own to run our football activities from. We have finally been able to make a start on creating that home at Wynbarns Farm, Chelmsford Road, Shenfield. Funding of £655k has been obtained from the Football Foundation towards the overall cost of £855k.
The Club will have to find the rest and has some funds in place, but further fundraising is required. The site, when totally developed, will cater for a large part of our playing provision and for ALL Sections of the Club. We need your support to make this happen.
Apart from the new ground project and improving the facility offering, which is a priority, the Club is also focused on delivering a good standard of coaching across the teams.
We have been recognized as a key player in Girls football with the granting of the Wildcats Girls Development Centre.
The Club has also gained entry to the Eastern Junior Alliance League which means we now have a complete player pathway for community and elite players.
HUTTON FC IS A CHARITY
The Club became a Charity in 2017. The advantages in moving down this route are:
- To limit the liability of Club Officers.
- Charities have long enjoyed a level of trust in society and the reporting functions to the Commission ensure greater attention to good Governance.
- Registered charities enjoy a range of tax benefits that are not available to unregistered organisations.
The Finance Sub-Committee manage the Club’s finances. Finances are managed to keep the Club in a strong solvent, position and to reinvest for the benefit of its members.
Hutton Football club is one of the premier community football clubs in Essex with a long history. Hutton FC is an asset to the Borough of Brentwood and provides an opportunity for young people to engage in healthy sport, develop disciplines and friendships and even go on to play at higher levels.
To encourage, develop and value all abilities within our football family. To teach teamwork, commitment, sportsmanship, honesty and enable fulfilment. To stimulate community interest in football at grassroots level and create platforms for young players to express themselves and be part of a wider team “The Hutton football family”.