Covid 19 Match Day & training Protocol for Hutton FC at Shenfield High School & Council pitches at Alexander Lane, Shenfield, Brentwood, CM15 8RJ
Hutton FC has designated Kevin Lorkins as its Covid 19 responsible officer. The protocol will be provided to all visiting managers and each manager will be asked to attest that the protocol has been provided to all visiting players, spectators and officials.
- Hutton FC will send Match Day Protocol to opposing Club and Match Officials when confirming the match.
- Government guidelines need to be obeyed when travelling to and from games.
- Players and spectators should wash and sanitize their hands before travelling.
- Anyone with any Covid 19 symptoms should not attend or participate in any games.
- All opposing Clubs should keep a register of who’s in attendance and their contact details (participants, spectators and match officials). A team sheet of players playing in the game should be exchanged with the opposing Manager prior to the KO.
- A register should be made of Hutton FC participants, spectators and Club Officials with contact details for the register. This must be kept for 21 days for Track and Trace purposes.
“On The Pitch”
- Goals and equipment will be regularly sanitized.
- Players should bring their own drinks and no sharing of drinks is permitted.
- No spitting or nasal cleaning is permitted.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the pavilion but we encourage players to bring their own clearly marked with their name.
- There will be no pre or post game handshakes.
- Goal celebration should not include any physical contact.
“Off The Pitch”
- Toilets will be available in the Pavilion. Signage will point to the toilets.
- A strict one in one out policy will be in place.
- All spectators around the grass pitches will be required to maintain strict social distancing rules.
- No spectators will be allowed on the 3G Pitch.
- We require all players to arrive changed and to shower at home. The changing rooms will not be open.
- Should any visitor to Shenfield High School subsequently test positive for Covid 19 we expect them to adhere with NHS test and trace requirements.