ON AND OFF THE FIELD, I WILL:
Adhere to Club Values at all times.
We treat our teammates, opponents, officials, and club members, respectfully.
We act in a fair, consistent, and transparent manner.
We (players, managers, parents, volunteers, and committee members) work and collaborate both on and off the pitch; this is our club.
We promote and deliver an environment for all to enjoy the game of football.
We strive to be the best in all that we do; the way we play, engage with others, and promote the values of our club.
- Use my position to set a positive example for the young people I am responsible for.
- Show respect to others involved in the game including match officials, opposition players, coaches, managers, officials, and spectators.
- Show respect to other Hutton Managers and Coaches, the Club’s Football Management Committee and Trustees.
- Not engage in any form of abuse either verbally, on e-mail or on social media, what’s app etc
- Adhere to the laws and spirit of the game.
- Promote Fair Play and high standards of behaviour.
- Respect the match official’s decision.
- Never enter the field of play without the referee’s permission
- Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, or abusive language or behaviour
- Be gracious in victory and defeat.
WHEN WORKING WITH PLAYERS, I WILL:
- Place the well-being, safety and enjoyment of each player above everything, including winning
- Never engage in or tolerate any form of bullying
- Encourage each player to accept responsibility for their own behaviour and performance
- Ensure all activities I organize are appropriate for the players’ ability level, age and maturity
- Co-operate fully with others in football (e.g. officials, doctors, physiotherapists, welfare officers) for each player’s best interests.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any/all of the following actions may be taken by my club, County FA or The FA:
I MAY BE:
- Required to meet with the Club, League or County Welfare Officer
- Suspended by the Club from attending matches
- Suspended or fined by the County FA
- Required to leave or be removed from my position within the Club.
- My FA Coaching License may be withdrawn.