Hutton FC has a number of options for Girl Players from 17-18 School Years 2 to 7.
- Hutton FC have U9, U10, U11 teams entered in the BCFA. We also have U10, U12 & U13 teams entered in the ECGFL this 17-18 season.
- MORE PLAYERS ALWAYS WELCOME, EXPERIENCED OR OTHERWISE.
- We offer training on Saturday 10.15 to 11.45 mornings for all girls (experienced or not) in School Years on the grass at Shenfield School. Please contact Stuart Hart at email@example.com for more details. [Note – in July and August the sessions are more informal, and are held at King Georges, Brentwood]
- In detail
- The School Year 7 (U12s) session is run by Mick Bryan and Rob Montgomery, the coach and manager respectively of the U12 team.
- The School Year 6 (U11s) session is run by Reece Carter and Paul Barclay, the U11 manager (who also provides goalkeeper training).
- The School Year 5 (U10s) session is run by Chris Cronin and Jamie Schofield.
- The School Year 4 and below session is run by Stacy Whymark and Deanna Cowell.
Evie Clarke also coaches for us when her playing and University schedule allows. She started her career at Hutton FC and now plays for London Bees. She is also an England U19 international. Evie also coaches for ‘She Can Play’.