Who We Are:
Hutton Football Club is a FA Chartered Standard Community Football Club – We strive to remain at the pinnacle of the FA development pyramid.
Being part of our community is very important to the Club.
Hutton FC Seniors is the pinnacle of Hutton FC running a professional and well run coaching and playing structure with excellent facilities to allow players to be successful in their development, leading to player and team success for the Club.
Our togetherness attitude creates a great Social environment at the Club, creating friendships and Social events throughout the Season.
Provide the structure and paths to develop younger players to strive to one day play for our First Team. This is achieved through our Coaching structure and Management teams working together.
Development and Values:
Hutton FC Seniors expect all players to show respect, discipline, dedication, passion, pride, commitment in Training and for matches and selection is based on these aspects as well as current form.
Players are also expected to move between teams when required which will be assessed by the Management teams and Development Officer based on the above aspects and the players development. A players’ development is a key function and will remain at the forefront of our team and squad selection.
How We Play:
- Attacking, creative, attractive Football.
- Passing, delivery and movement to create opportunities to score.
- Control in possession to allow better decision making.
- Work rate out of possession to win back the ball.
- Work from the front attitude to provide a strong defensive unit out of possession.
How We Coach:
- Coaching is led by Essex Coaching and Matt Singh who is the Head Coach and part of the Club Development team. Additional Club coaching resources will work with Matt.
- All coaches are a minimum of Level 2 qualified and Managers work closely with the Head Coach to provide pre-season session plans and what Managers need to work on throughout the Season.
- Our Seniors Development Officer works alongside the Head Coach to review the Training program. Both the Head Coach and Seniors Development Officer provide feedback to our Management teams on Training and how players are working and developing.
- Coaches are expected to make Training a positive experience by creating enjoyable sessions with variety, utilizing the ball as much as possible, ensuring players are working hard, guided by our “How We Play” Philosophy.
- Dedicated GK coaching is provided to allow GKs to develop with coaching from our Keeper coaches. Keepers are also integrated into our outfield sessions to allow them to get the best of both worlds.